We’re excited to hit the road (and, at times, stay close to home) to lead workshops on critical communication skills for various CTE (career and technical education) audiences.
Here’s where we’re headed:
- July 30, 2018: Virginia state conference for Family and Consumer Sciences (FACS) — Virginia Beach, VA
- Address FACS teachers at the annual professional development gathering
- August 2, 2018: State conference for Virginia Association of Marketing Educators — Williamsburg, VA
- Workshop on employability skills for marketing educators across the state
- September 28, 2018: ACTE Region II Conference — Louisville, KY
- Conduct two workshops that give educators strategies for employability and entrepreneurship skills
- October 6-7, 2018: MBA Research Conclave — Kansas City, MO
- Lead workshops on student employability and communication skills
- October 15, 2018: State conference for the Virginia Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel (VAEOPP) — Virginia Beach, VA
- Workshop on how to teach students practical communication skills
At each stop, I will provide hands-on activities for email etiquette, networking and other important soft skill topics so teachers can bring material back into the classroom.
I also plan to have a booth at the exhibit hall for most of these conferences. Stop by the Rubin Education booth for samples and to learn more!