Take your college courses to a higher degree.
Curriculum designed for freshman seminars, senior capstones and everything in between.
Business owners the world over share a common concern: Can I trust recent graduates to write and speak with professionalism and reflect well on my company?
The in-demand skills for every career path:
- Email etiquette
- Phone etiquette
- Face-to-face conversation
- Social media outreach (ex: Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Public speaking
Trust Rubin Education to give your students a competitive edge in a crowded field.
Sehrish Zafar stands proudly in cap and gown at graduation from George Mason University in Fairfax, VA (outside of Washington, DC). A native of Pakistan, Zafar used Rubin Education All Access to strengthen her writing/speaking skills and secure internships and jobs in medical data management.
All-in-One Communications Training
Say hello to Rubin Education All Access, a 100% online program viewable on any size device. The lessons draw upon all available Rubin Education material to provide writing and speaking lessons for the job search, entrepreneurship and leadership.
Students will gain a clear edge as they look for employment, seek scholarships and seek advanced degrees. Why? Because in here, students learn by doing.
- 300+ writing templates for reference
- 100+ video and audio lessons
- 100+ self-paced assignments
- 150+ pre-loaded quiz questions
- Easy-to-grade rubrics for every assignment
- Opportunity to earn valuable digital badges
Special note: Once program usage ends, college students can access the 300+ templates, video and audio at no cost for an additional year. Learning should never stop!
Rubin Education Trusted By
The program is ideal for a number of disciplines and focus areas.
- Business and marketing
- Engineering and IT
- Political science
- International programs
- First-year-experience (FYE) and freshman seminars
- Leadership programs and senior capstones
- Career service centers
- Graduate programs (to include MBA, medical schools and law schools)
- Any other program led by faculty who believe students must write and speak properly before graduation
"I treasure Rubin Education resources because they help students tackle many, many situations that require excellent communication skills."
Instructor at DePaul University (Chicago, IL)
In the 2018-2019 school year, select students in the Louisiana State University (LSU) School of Leadership and Human Resource Development used the Rubin Education All Access online pro0gram.
In the program, students learned critical topics like networking outreach, email etiquette, LinkedIn profile creation and more.