Take your college courses to a higher degree.
Curriculum designed for freshman seminars, senior capstones and everything in between.
Business owners the world over share a common concern: Can I trust recent graduates to write and speak with professionalism and reflect well on my company?
The in-demand skills for every career path:
- Email etiquette
- Phone etiquette
- Face-to-face conversation
- Social media outreach (ex: Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Public speaking
Trust Rubin to give your students a competitive edge in a crowded field.
Sehrish Zafar stands proudly in cap and gown at graduation from George Mason University in Fairfax, VA (outside of Washington, DC). A native of Pakistan, Zafar used the Rubin Emerge online curriculum to strengthen her writing/speaking skills and secure internships and jobs in medical data management.
All-in-One Communications Training
Say hello to Rubin Emerge, a 100% online program viewable on any size device. Students can purchase through the Rubin website or your on-campus bookstore. The lessons draw upon all available Rubin material to provide writing and speaking lessons for the job search, entrepreneurship and leadership.
Students will gain a clear edge as they look for employment, seek scholarships and seek advanced degrees. Why? Because in here, students learn by doing.
- 300+ writing templates for reference
- 100+ video and audio lessons
- 100+ self-paced assignments
- 150+ pre-loaded quiz questions
- Easy-to-grade rubrics for every assignment
- Opportunity to earn valuable digital badges
Special note: Once program usage ends, college students can access the 300+ templates, video and audio at no cost for an additional year. Learning should never stop!
Rubin Trusted By
The program is ideal for a number of disciplines and focus areas.
- Business and marketing
- Engineering and IT
- Political science
- International programs
- First-year-experience (FYE) and freshman seminars
- Leadership programs and senior capstones
- Career service centers
- Graduate programs (to include MBA, medical schools and law schools)
- Any other program led by faculty who believe students must write and speak properly before graduation