Educators Give High Marks for Rubin Emerge in Spring 2023 Survey
The results are in, and educators are pleased with their experience using the Rubin Emerge curriculum during the 2022-2023 academic year.
Emerge is a digital library of activities, videos and assessments that help students with skills like email/phone etiquette, networking, team dynamics, entrepreneurship communication, leadership communication and more.
In a survey administered in April 2023, a random sampling of 32 “Rubin” educators across middle school, high school and college feel strongly about Emerge as a key resource to teach employability skills.
A selection of courses taught by the respondents:
- Business communications
- Culinary arts
- Workplace readiness
- Work-based learning (WBL)
- Family and consumer sciences (FACS)
- Middle school career exploration
Among the survey results:
- 91% of respondents believe the Rubin team provides prompt, dependable customer service.
- 88% of respondents feel Rubin Emerge content is relevant and up-to-date.
- 85% of respondents would recommend Rubin to colleagues.
- 73% of respondents think Rubin Emerge improved students’ face-to-face interactions.
The respondents also shared positive feedback in writing, for example:
- “Very appealing and user-friendly. We love it. Helping us structure our workplace readiness skills for sure!”
- “Your support is excellent, and my questions are answered in a timely manner.”
- “Everything I utilized with Emerge was great to supplement and add to my courses at my school.”
Want to explore Emerge for yourself? Check out our new, full-color catalog and then request a 30-day free trial.
August 15, 2016
Danny Leads Workshop at 2016 AEPi Fraternity International Convention
English skills for members of a Greek organization.
January 17, 2017
Danny Appears on “HR Business Weekly” to Discuss Book, Writing Tips
Talking emails, books and biz writing skills.
February 9, 2018
Danny to Speak to College, High School Audiences in NYC
Big talks in the Big Apple.