The results are in, and educators are pleased with their experience using the Rubin Emerge curriculum during the 2022-2023 academic year.
Emerge is a digital library of activities, videos and assessments that help students with skills like email/phone etiquette, networking, team dynamics, entrepreneurship communication, leadership communication and more.
In a survey administered in April 2023, a random sampling of 32 “Rubin” educators across middle school, high school and college feel strongly about Emerge as a key resource to teach employability skills.
A selection of courses taught by the respondents:
- Business communications
- Culinary arts
- Workplace readiness
- Work-based learning (WBL)
- Family and consumer sciences (FACS)
- Middle school career exploration
Among the survey results:
- 91% of respondents believe the Rubin team provides prompt, dependable customer service.
- 88% of respondents feel Rubin Emerge content is relevant and up-to-date.
- 85% of respondents would recommend Rubin to colleagues.
- 73% of respondents think Rubin Emerge improved students’ face-to-face interactions.
The respondents also shared positive feedback in writing, for example:
- “Very appealing and user-friendly. We love it. Helping us structure our workplace readiness skills for sure!”
- “Your support is excellent, and my questions are answered in a timely manner.”
- “Everything I utilized with Emerge was great to supplement and add to my courses at my school.”