Take your engineering courses to a higher degree.
Curriculum designed for freshman seminars, senior capstones and everything in between.
Join engineering faculty at schools like Texas A&M, Michigan State, Florida, NYU and more and help your students become polished communicators in the business world!
We provide ready-made instruction for skills necessary in all engineering careers:
- Email etiquette
- Phone etiquette
- Face-to-face conversations
- Social media outreach (ex: Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Public speaking
Trust Rubin Education to give your students a competitive edge in a crowded field.
Sehrish Zafar stands proudly in cap and gown at graduation from George Mason University in Fairfax, VA (outside of Washington, DC). A native of Pakistan, Zafar used Emerge with Rubin, our signature online platform, to strengthen her writing/speaking skills and secure internships and jobs.
All-in-One Communications Training
Say hello to Emerge with Rubin, a 100% online program viewable on any size device. The lessons draw upon all available Emerge material to provide writing and speaking lessons for the job search, entrepreneurship and leadership.
Students will gain a clear edge as they look for employment, seek scholarships and seek advanced degrees. Why? Because in here, students learn by doing.
- 300+ writing templates for reference
- 100+ video and audio lessons
- 100+ self-paced assignments
- 150+ pre-loaded quiz questions
- Easy-to-grade rubrics for every assignment
- Opportunity to earn valuable digital badges
Rubin Education Trusted By
The program is ideal for a number of engineering disciplines and focus areas.
- First-year-experience (FYE) and freshman seminars
- Design courses
- Lab courses
- Technical communication courses
- Senior capstones
- Professional development initiatives
- “Common read” across campus or across a department
- Leadership programs
- Career service centers
- Graduate programs
- Any engineering discipline where faculty believe students must write and speak properly before graduation
"I treasure Rubin resources because they help students tackle many, many situations that require excellent communication skills."
Instructor at DePaul University (Chicago, IL)
In the 2019-2020 academic year, mechanical engineering students in ME 222 at Michigan State used Emerge to learn skills like email etiquette, report writing and team communication.
Click the link below to hear from Michigan State sophomore Abigail Bowman on how Emerge prepared her to be a leader in the engineering field.