Rubin is a leader in online curriculum for business communication. We provide a robust digital learning platform called “Emerge” to middle schools, high schools and colleges/universities. Emerge teaches in-demand skills like email etiquette, phone etiquette and how to hold meaningful conversations for college and career. Rubin is based in Virginia Beach, VA and has clients throughout Virginia and 30+ other states. Rubin is founded by Danny Rubin, a former TV news journalist and national news consultant. Our motto: “Write well, open doors!”
Rubin seeks a training & implementation specialist to bring new educators on board and show them how to use Emerge, the company’s learning platform.
You do not need experience in education or training/implementation of online products. However, you must have a proven history of getting stuff done. Period.
Your job will be to show educators how to navigate the platform and provide Emerge to their students. You will also need to treat the training session as a collaborative discussion with the client on the smartest ways to deliver Emerge to students who may learn in person, virtually or a mix of the two.
Again, you don’t need to be an educator or have a background in curriculum. But it’s required you know how to wake up every day and crush your work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of work experience preferred
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. Our company teaches the power of the written word. You must reflect that ethos too.
- Outgoing nature and the ability to strike up conversation with new people
- Keen understanding of “soft skills” and effective customer service
- Knowledge of the educational field and terms like “learning management system” and “curriculum” is a plus but not necessary
- The applicant can live in the Hampton Roads (Norfolk/Va Beach) area or work remotely.
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing what you’ve got.
– The Rubin team