I’m pleased to have several new teachers using Rubin Education books and curriculum in the 2018-2019 school year!
The material is a mix of either physical books or online curriculum with ebooks included. The classroom activities span a variety of in-demand communications topics across three main categories:
- Employability skills
- Business promotion
At every turn, the focus is on writing, speaking and interpersonal skills. That means students from Oregon to California will learn how to use email etiquette, hold networking conversations, talk on the phone, create a LinkedIn profile, write a website, communicate with clients and so much more.
A snapshot of school districts who use Rubin Education books and curricula:
- Moreno Valley UFD (Moreno Valley, CA)
- Skidmore-Tynan ISD (Skidmore, TX)
- Oklaloosa County School District (Fort Walton Beach, FL)
- Richmond County School System (Augusta, GA)
- Amherst County Public Schools (Amherst, VA)
- Fredonia USD 484 (Fredonia, KS)
- South Umpqua School District #19 (Myrtle Creek, OR)
- Hillsdale Community Schools (Hillsdale, MI)
Stay tuned for more announcements as additional middle schools, high schools and colleges join up.