Busy Summer of Travel for Rubin Education Founder Danny Rubin
In spring and summer 2019, Rubin Education founder Danny Rubin will hit the road to lead workshops on communication skills and share information about Rubin Educationbooks and online curriculum available to teachers nationwide.
The travel features a mix of conferences for high school and college educators.
On the high school front, Danny will speak to various audiences within the Career and Technical Education space. He plans to visit conferences in Pennsylvania, Illinois, North Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky.
The college opportunities will take Danny to Rhode Island, Florida and Michigan.
See the list of upcoming appearances below. See all past appearances here.
Do you know of a conference where Danny should attend? Comment below or contact us!
- April 25-26, 2019: ACTE Region I Conference — Pittsburgh, PA
- May 5-7, 2019: AACSB Redeveloping the Undergraduate Curriculum — Providence, RI
- June 13-14, 2019: ACTE Region III Conference — Lisle, IL
- June 16-18, 2019: ASEE (engineering educators) Annual Conference — Tampa, FL
- July 14-15, 2019: (tentative): Georgia State CTE Summer Conference — Athens, GA
- July 16-18, 2019: North Carolina CTE Summer Conference — Greensboro, NC
- July 24, 2019: Virginia Business Education Association — Virginia Beach, VA
- July 29, 2019: Keynote address at the Virginia state conference for Family and Consumer Sciences (FACS) — Virginia Beach, VA
- October 4-7, 2019: (tentative): MBA Research Conclave — Louisville, KY
- October 23-26, 2019: Association for Business Communication — Detroit, MI
May 16, 2013
7 Ways That Crossword Puzzles Will Make You Better at Your Job
Crosswords are much more than a way to kill time. The puzzles can give you a mental edge on the job.
May 14, 2017
Danny’s New Book of Writing Guides is Available for Pre-Order!
Introducing “Wait, How Do I Promote My Business?”
April 13, 2022
Deerfield USD 216 (Kansas) Adopts Rubin Emerge as Employability Curriculum