On September 30, 2022, the Rubin team made several updates to our Emerge curriculum to assist with user experience.
See the patches listed below.
- Incorporated the Propel writing tool into Emerge so that students will no longer be directed to an external website when clicking on “PRACTICE WITH PROPEL”
- Added “Join a New Group” button to dashboard for students who have no access to courses upon creating accounts through single sign-on
- Tweaked the responsiveness of the left-side navigation menu so the submenu doesn’t freeze when users aren’t hovering over the unit name
- Fixed Badge Manager so the number badge recipients in an instructor’s group display properly
- Fixed an issue in which college students were unable to view the links to purchase Emerge access and enter in unique access codes
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from creating guest access codes
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from viewing certain pages via broken links