I have worked hard to offer myself as a speaker on communication skills at relevant conferences across the country. And it just so happens three of the conferences fall within the same ten-day period.
Whew. Here I go.
- Sunday, October 23: PRSSA National Conference — Indianapolis, Indiana
- Run a workshop for members of PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America)
- Focus of the workshop will be how to write a job application employers never forget
- October 28-29: Lead365 National Conference — Orlando, Florida
- Appear at national leadership development conference for high school students
- Conduct “labs” on how to network in person/via email, write winning cover letters and impress during job interviews
- Wednesday, November 2: NAWDP Youth Symposium — Chicago, Illinois
- Lead a writing/networking workshop for the National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP)
- Audience includes One-Stop Center staff, Youth Build grantees, Job Corps professionals, career and guidance counselors, educators, community college representatives and juvenile justice specialists
See all of my speaking engagements (past and present).
Lots of travel and people to meet. But I’m excited for the opportunity.
If you plan to be at any of the three events, please stop me and say hello.
See you on the road!