Today’s guest post comes from Robert Morris, a content writer from NYC. Robert writes for custom writing service Ninja Essays, which lets you hire writers to handle your company’s content as well as editors to bring the work to perfection. Circle him on Google+!
We all struggle with hectic schedules, but with the right tools we can keep our sanity. That’s because technology can help us become much more efficient at our jobs.
I created a list of top tools to keep us on time and on track.
1. Producteev – The task management software is much more than a simple to-do list; it’s a powerful tool that will help you manage your team and inspire the staff to work faster and more efficiently.
2. RoboForm – What’s more frustrating than forgetting your passwords? Roboform is a useful password manager for important log-in details.
3. Dropbox – The cloud software lets you store important files online and sync them across all devices. You can also use Dropbox to collaborate with members of your team and share files with anyone who needs them.
4. Google Docs – Wouldn’t you love a faster and more efficient way to store and share documents? Google Docs allows you to create documents, databases, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings and more.
5. Evernote – The app lets you write anything from short lists and reminders to lengthy considerations and research details. You can also capture handwritten notes and add them to the proper Evernote collection.
6. Google Voice – Many business owners use their mobile phones as a primary business contact but don’t want to share their number with anyone. Thanks to Google Voice, people can contact you without affecting your privacy. The app also serves as a voicemail system.
7. Pocket – When you find an online source you would like to view later, simply put it in Pocket and save for further access.
8. Boomerang for Gmail – You can schedule when to send and receive messages and turn your email into a customer relationship management system. For example, if you work late and need to send an email in the morning, you can schedule it for 7 am.
Productivity is about the right tools!
Do you use any tools to make the workday more efficient?
Featured photo: RoboForm